Here’s all the latest and greatest to occur this past week in the Lithium World!
- Reuters wrote an article on The Supply Pipeline whereby our Lithium Supply II Analysis was featured. You can find the Reuters article here.
- This week was notable for purchases and selling of Lithium Stocks. On the bullish side of things, Chairman of the Board for Lithium America’s bought 200,000 Shares of their stock at around CAD .91. On the flip side, CEO of ALB recently sold off 50,00 shares @ around $110.
- Stria Lithium, a Junior Miner, closed their $200,000 private placement. The news announcement can be viewed here. Their site can be viewed here.
- Noram ventures is set to acquire a piece of property in Argentina, a Lithium Brine clay project. More can be seen on this here.
- Lithium America’s closed their strategic financing with Bangchak Corporation for $113M. You can see the press release here.
- Rock Tech Lithium appointed a new member to its board of directors. The appointment can be viewed here.
- Prospect Resources announced that they delivered their first Lithium sample to customers ranging from the U.S. to Germany to China. Announcement can be seen here. This follows up on their most recent news of their PFS released to the general marketplace.
- GM extended a shutdown at their Michigan Chevy Bolt plant in response to swelling inventories of unsold cars. Although they haven’t started selling the Bolt in all 50 states, could this be a sign that people would rather wait over a year for the Tesla Model 3 than buy a competitor’s product? Full Article here